you're getting married!!!
Congratulations! Love is the greatest gift in the world, I am so excited to be a part of honoring yours. Beautiful photos are absolutely key in being able to relive your most important day over and over. Life changes so quickly and to be able to keep those very special moments forever is something you will be thankful to have for the rest of your life, trust me on this one! Every time I revisit the albums of past clients I seriously tear up watching the ceremony unfold and seeing people that are really important to one another dance, embrace and also tear up because they are witnessing two people confess their true and undying love for one another. It is amazing! You're going to love this.
- COLLECTION I [$4200]
- 7 hours of photography | 1 photographer | online gallery | hi-res downloads
- COLLECTION II [$4800]
- 8 hours of photography | 1 photographers | online gallery | hi-res downloads
- COLLECTION III [$5500}
- 8 hours of photography | 2 photographers | engagement session OR rehearsal dinner |online gallery | hi-res downloads
- COLLECTION IV [$1800]
- Elopement in NYC | 1 photographer | 3 hours of photography | online gallery | hi-res downloads
- ASSOCIATE COLLECTION II [hourly]
- $500 / hour of photography
- Photography Coverage $650/hour
- Proposal Coverage $800
- Engagement Session $1000
- Engagement Party $1250
- Family Session $1200
- Rehearsal Dinner $1000
- Travel outside of NYC is excluded. Please email for more information.
- Albums $1000
- All packages come with an initial meeting - either in person or over the phone, location scouting for portraits, color correction and editing of ALL selected images, and a special package in the mail.
- I am always open to discussing your budget, so please do not hesitate to ask about pricing and packages. I will happily customize a package that fits your needs + wants.
- Ask me about travel! Travel is my life!
- All albums are custom designed - if you are interested in an album, please ask for more info.
- How many weddings have you photographed? A ton, I stopped counting.
- How many photos will we receive? Somewhere around 1000. My editing process is very tedious... you could say I'm a perfectionist.
- How can I share my photos? All of your photos will be uploaded to my sharing gallery. You will be able to share your photos with friends and family. You will also be able to download and print the hi-res photos from this site.
- Do you give out your RAW photos? No, you will receive your files in JPG form.
- Can I see more of your work? Absolutely! Please ask and I'll send you full galleries.
- Do we have rights to our photos? Yes, and you may share or print them.
- Will you protect our privacy? Yes, absolutely! Making sure you are comfortable and happy is my first priority. I respect everyone's privacy and can make your galleries private and will not share your photos on social media if asked not to do so. Please let me know.
- Do you have business insurance? Yes. If your venue requires my POI, I will happily send it over, just let me know.
- How long does it take to get all of our photos? 6-8 weeks. But I will usually send over preview photos before to give you a little sneak peek.
- Do you have formal training? Yes, I have worked in the photo industry for over five years in documentary and commercial photography.
- What types of payment do you accept? Check, Credit Card, Chase QuickPay, Venmo, Cash
- What is required to officially book you? A signed contract and 50% deposit, all of which can be done online through your client portal.